we’ve come a long way since the 1980s, and here are a few of our milestones…
- 1980’s: mypetstop, then ‘Triple A’, opened in Washington, Tyne & Wear.
- 2007: ‘Triple A’ rebranded as mypetstop Washington, completing the triangle of pet boarding and care centres in the North of England
- Since then we have been cementing mypetstop as the number one choice for pet owners.
- Our famous Doggy Day Camp launched in 2007.
- You wouldn’t believe how many tails have wagged since then!
- In 2011 mypetstop Washington got its very own canine hydrotherapy pool.
- We even have a pet cemetery on site and lot of people have buried their pets there.